Ask about our Heating & Cooling Services
If the breeze from those open windows just isn’t cutting it, come by our shop in to get an expert opinion on what we can do to fix your auto A/C or heating problems. We offer affordable prices and guaranteed workmanship. Contact us to schedule an appointment so we can help you drive in comfort.
Why maintaining your AC System is very important:
Heating and A/C systems may break eventually with usage, hose pipes may clog and drip if not serviced, causing reduced efficiency heating and cooling capabilities. Regular maintenance will keep your AC system operating at peak performance!
Indications your A/C system may be having issues:
- If your air conditioning blows only slightly cooler air compared to the exterior air
- Air that blows in smells damp, musty, or like mildew and mold
- Your cabin does not warm up in cold weather, or is just a little warmer than outside
- The defroster takes longer than typical to operate, or does not operate
- Your heater or A/C only functions when driving, not when idling, or quits blowing when the car is stationary
- Your heating system blows cold air, or the air conditioning blows warm air
- Low airflow even at the highest fan setting.
A comprehensive evaluation of heating and A/C system includes:
- Examining the internal controls and blower
- Checking radiator coolant operating temperature, hoses, pressure radiator cap and thermostat
- Inspecting the compressor belt
- Inspecting system and seals for leaks or various other damages.
- A cooling system pressure test
- Verifying the A/C pressure meets manufacturer specifications
- Measuring the interior vent air temperature
Our repair and maintenance services include:
Have you been sweltering in your vehicle lately? Perhaps your car’s air conditioner isn’t functioning properly. We have qualified service professionals who can fix your air conditioner. To have an air conditioning system serviced, repaired, or replaced by experts consider visiting us. Feel free to call anytime with questions relating to your vehicle’s air conditioner.
Coolant System Flush
A car’s air conditioning system contains a coolant which transfers excess heat from one part of the engine and finally loses it through the radiator fins. With time, the a/c coolant becomes old and dirty. The old coolant will negatively impact the system’s performance. To make sure the system is working effectively, consider having a regular coolant system flush. A coolant flush is basic maintenance for your car’s cooling system. Call or visit us for all your coolant system flush and fill needs. Ensure maximum performance from your vehicle’s heating and cooling systems today.
Winterize Your Vehicle
Winter weather can be harsh on you and on your vehicle. Trust our expert technicians to get your car ready for the winter. These are some of the recommended services:
- Check the battery
- Check the tires
- Check wiper blades
- Check fluids
- Check headlights, turn signals, and tail lights
- Check the exhaust system for leaks
- Check the belts and hoses
- Check the heating system
Your car will be ready for the winter weather so you can have driving confidence.